Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pyramid Consulting Inc.
This is a Fulltime opportunity and is located in Atlanta, GA. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 18-31381
Key Responsibilities and Requirments:
- strong SQL skills, query optimization, Informatica, BTEQ, BI Tools and Teradata (Nice to have)
- The BI Consultant also works with clients to understand, analyze, and refine the application requirements and, where needed, provides guidance on selection of BI tools and methodologies.
- Develop and validate the application design.
- Support the data warehouse design and integration efforts, including data sourcing and transformation, logical/physical modeling, and ETL development in support of the application.
- In depth knowledge of Business Intelligence tools.
- SQL Expertise - SSIS/SSRS
- In depth knowledge of the Teradata Database
- In depth knowledge of the software application development and testing methodology.
- Application integration skills.
At Pyramid, we get I.T. And we get You. Information Technology has grown into every area of business, and you are ready to grow your career along with it. You take your career seriously, and need a partner who does too.
You need a partner who can recognize your past success and connect you with companies who are ready to challenge and reward you for your contributions.
That’s where you can count on us. Our experienced Technical Recruiters will partner with you to help find that next job that is the right fit for where you are now, and serves as a stepping stone to where you want to go in your career.
Join the Pyramid Consulting Talent Network today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.