Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pyramid Consulting Inc.
This is a Fulltime opportunity and is located in Kennesaw, GA. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 19-26475
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- Direct report to Director of Real Estate to assist with daily operations of international commercial property portfolio management for North America, Central America, and South America; incremental assistance to London-based Director of Real Estate, as needed
- Oversight of property database administered by third party to verify accuracy of abstracted information from leases, amendments, assignments and other legal documents input into the database (and/or lease abstract forms)
- Monthly review and approval of all rents and associated expense schedule (North America) for payment by accounting department
- Enter, monitor, and verify data related to the property database for consistency and accuracy; upload lease documents to common SharePoint folders
- Coordinate execution, notification and distribution of executed documents
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting critical dates
- Prepare and distribute renewal notice letters timely
- Prepare and distribute reports from the property database for various managers and/or departments
- Research and verify information related to real estate tax bills, landlord invoices, CAM reconciliations, payment coding, or other property/lease related expenditures
- Work with internal insurance department to maintain lease required insurance certificate compliance; request COI's for new locations and/or replacement COI's
- Maintain property and lease document files for accuracy
- Effectively communicate with managers of facilities and Regional VP's regarding their leases, communications from landlords, and respond to inquiries in a timely manner
- Interface with other department members and vendors to stay updated on active property transactions and keep database / reporting updated
- Provide updates to other departments as necessary related to facility move-in, move-out, changes, etc.
- Interface with other departments and project teams, including
- Provide other support as necessary
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- At least 7 years of experience in similar role
- Paralegal and senior/manager level experience a plus
- Strong professional communication skills, both verbal and written (including interpreting lease language and/or legal documents; proficiency in commercial real estate terminology
- Strong organization skills with ability to prioritize work and multitask without supervision
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up
- Travel not required
- Software skills: MS Office proficient (required)
At Pyramid, we get I.T. And we get You. Information Technology has grown into every area of business, and you are ready to grow your career along with it. You take your career seriously, and need a partner who does too.
You need a partner who can recognize your past success and connect you with companies who are ready to challenge and reward you for your contributions.
That’s where you can count on us. Our experienced Technical Recruiters will partner with you to help find that next job that is the right fit for where you are now, and serves as a stepping stone to where you want to go in your career.
Join the Pyramid Consulting Talent Network today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.