Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Instructional Designer
at Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Job ID: 19-26465
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- The Instructional Designer (ID) is responsible for working with Project Managers (PM) to successfully develop training programs for Client customer service representatives globally across all business units. Standard ISD processes, such as the ADDIE learning model, are used to design and develop custom business process and systems training programs including instructor-led and e-learning courses.
- The ID is responsible for working with Subject Matter Experts (SME) and Information Mapping tools to assess information, determine impacts and identify skills gaps.
- The ID is also responsible for learning and testing proprietary systems and software to identify training needs, determine scope and create interactive learning tools. 4-6 yrs experience required.
- Additional Job Details:Solid, proven instructor led training (ILT) and recent Captivate experience is a requirement. Storyline experience is a plus.
- Along with an updated resume, please submit examples of ILT that the candidate has developed so that we may evaluate his/her writing skills.
- If selected for an interview, the candidate will be expected to bring examples of e-learning to the interview. Most of the candidates we’ve received have public school education backgrounds or college adjunct professor backgrounds.
- These are not instructional designers and we do not need to interview them. We need candidates whose prior experience consists of corporations and other businesse not academia.
- Designing a college course or teaching 6th graders is very different from what we do. Also, please refrain from sending us resumes that are five pages or longer.
- A qualified instructional designer can tell us what we need to know in two pages.
At Pyramid, we get I.T. And we get You. Information Technology has grown into every area of business, and you are ready to grow your career along with it. You take your career seriously, and need a partner who does too.
You need a partner who can recognize your past success and connect you with companies who are ready to challenge and reward you for your contributions.
That’s where you can count on us. Our experienced Technical Recruiters will partner with you to help find that next job that is the right fit for where you are now, and serves as a stepping stone to where you want to go in your career.
Join the Pyramid Consulting Talent Network today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.