Red Lion Hotels Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Engineer 1 / 11
at Red Lion Hotels Corporation
Job Reference #: 5000228741106
What are the essential functions?
- Maintain and repair the physical structure of the Hotel and furnishings as deemed necessary by the Chief Engineer.
- Inspect and adjust all systems on a daily basis, respond to life systems alarms.
- Maintain the electrical switches, plumbing facilities and other fixtures and equipment to ensure smooth operations of HVAC, refrigeration, Natural gas and LP.
- Respond to maintenance requisitions and guests requests to ensure guests receive quality service and furnishings.
- Show them you CAN, show them you CARE; following all essential principles in the Little Red Book.
- Have passion for service; like taking care of others; and provide that friendly above and beyond service to Your customers
- Here are some of the legal items we talked about in the introduction. Review, comply with, and promote the company's Affirmative Action Plans for minorities, women, veterans and persons with disabilities.
- The listed items may not be the only duties performed in this position - there will be other duties as assigned.
What knowledge, skills and abilities do I need to have? (the must-haves)
Considerable knowledge of engineering policies, procedures, plumbing, HVAC, carpentry, electrical and DDC energy management systems, license in one of areas.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a hotel, commercial building or building maintenance organization.
- Ability to work in a typical maintenance atmosphere requiring heavy lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling.
- Able to be a certified universal refrigerant handler or boiler operator, if needed.
- Ability to multi-task, follow through and re-prioritize well to meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate and develop an effective working relationship with fellow associates, managers, outside representatives, agencies, and Red Lion Guests.
- Ability to deal professionally, courteously and tactfully with the public and coworkers
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively with others.
What Licenses or Certificates are required?
- Valid Driver License