Regal Entertainment Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Regal Entertainment Group
1694 Avalon Stadium 12
Summary: The bartender is a team member classified based on individual theatre needs, and/or employee availability, as either variable hour, part-time fixed, part-time regular or a full-time hourly employee whose main responsibility is to provide exceptional products with fast and friendly service in a clean environment. They must have a genuine concern for assuring the satisfaction of every guest and represent the Company in a way that is consistent with the Company’s mission statement and policies. Must be 21 years of age or older and successfully completed a background check.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for each position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Preparation of all alcoholic beverages as per company directions.
- Knowledge of and adherence to all laws and legal obligations regarding the serving of alcohol.
- Ensure required alcohol certification and training are current.
- Regular and consistent attendance.
- Knowledge of all coupons and on-going promotions.
- Knowledge of and promotion of Crown Club Program.
- Exceptional guest service skills.
- Handling of all monies and merchandise (including non-saleable and saleable)
- Operating, preparing and cleaning of all related equipment.
- Proper use of all concession related storerooms.
- Proper use of all cleaning materials.
- Knowledge of all opening, closing and in between show procedures.
- Knowledge of all emergency, evacuation and robbery procedures.
- Excellent sales techniques, including up selling and suggestive selling.
- Knowledge of counterfeit bill procedures.
- Knowledge of and compliance with all local, state and federal food safety laws.
- Knowledge and compliance of dress code.
- Ensuring guest satisfaction – smile, greet, and thank all guests.
- Responsible for accuracy of cash drawers, inventory, and coupons.
- Must be knowledgeable of correct popper operation and emergency procedures.
- Abide by all federal and state laws with regards to breaks a/o meal periods
Completion of or progress towards completion of cast certification program as a cast member and as a concessionist.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If the theatre sells alcohol and your assigned duties will include the selling/serving of alcohol, you must be of legal age to sell or serve alcohol according to state or local laws.
Education/Experience: High School Diploma or equivalent (if not currently a high school student). Completion of cast certification program as a cast member and as a concessionist or progress towards completion required. Completion of the Responsible Beverage Server Course.
Language Ability: Possess good public speaking, listen effectively and respond clearly and directly.
Math Ability: Perform calculations with speed and accuracy and identify and correct errors.
Reasoning Ability: Identify problems, gather relevant data and note possible causes of problems. Evaluate relevant information, recognize alternatives and reach conclusions based on evidence. Take action beyond what is necessarily called for. Perform under pressure and/or opposition.
Personal Skills: Possess excellent communication skills with customers, co-workers and management. Establish goals, budget time, and set priorities to achieve desired objectives.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee may occasionally be required to lift up to 60 pounds. The vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
*This is a smoke free facility*
**When applying for this position, please use a desktop or laptop computer. Do not use a smartphone, tablet, etc. as your application may not be stored in our system and/or available for review**