Ritchie Bros Auctioneers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Ritchie Bros Auctioneers
Ritchie Bros. is a global leader in asset management and disposition, selling billions of dollars of heavy equipment each year. We help thousands of people around the world appraise, sell, inspect,buy, refurbish, ship and finance heavy equipment every month. Join a growing global company that offers endless career and learning opportunities with a work culture like no other.
We're looking for a Executive Assistant in Atlanta, Georgia.
What We Offer:
Our success is built on the drive and dedication of our people. As we grow around the globe, there will be many opportunities to advance your career – we've proven this throughout our 55 years in business. And, we'll take care of you along the way. Here's how:
- Base salary paid overtime.
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits.
- 401(K) and an Employee Share Plan, both with company match.
- Ongoing training, professional development and tuition reimbursement.
The Executive Assistant will provide daily administrative support to the Regional President and Vice President of Human Resources as well as provisional assistance to the Group President of Emerging Business, Brand Innovation & Tech Services.
In this role you'll:
- Provide full executive support to the Regional President and Vice President of Human Resources.
- Provide provisional support to the Group President of Emerging Business, Brand Innovation & Tech Services.
- Maintain executive calendars and coordinate correspondence with full confidentiality.
- Coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements. Prepare materials for meetings, corporate functions and conferences as required.
- Reviewing and answering confidential correspondence.
- Drafting and distributing sensitive correspondence as directed.
- Preparing presentations, pre-meeting briefings, reading lists and agendas.
- Taking, transcribing and distributing meeting minutes.
- Booking flights, hotels, car rentals, etc.
- Analyzing and assembling data with spread sheets.
- Maintaining filing systems.
- Maintaining an inventory of stationery and promotional items for use by management.
- Communicating effectively and developing strong relationships with all internal and external stakeholders by providing exceptional customer service at all times.
- Completing assigned responsibilities with a disciplined and systematic approach to tasks, coupled with the ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Actively support the RB Unreserved Commitment to Safety: to send everyone home, every day, the way they came to work, by taking personal responsibility for your safety and safety of your team, co-workers and customers.
Here's what you bring:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar administrative leadership role, preferably in a medium to large company.
- Post-secondary training in office administration or a related field ideal.
- Proven ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality with all business-related matters.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English required.
- Fluency in Spanish is an asset.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (i.e., Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Working successfully in a collaborative team-oriented environment.
This job will require you to:
- Office environment.
- Prolonged periods of computer and telephone use.
To get an idea of what our auctions are like, you can check out some auction videos on YouTube right here: http://bit.ly/KKL9Fz
Please apply early so that you don't miss out on this opportunity. This posting will close as soon as a competitive candidate pool is identified.
RitchieBros. is an equal opportunity employer and ensures nondiscrimination in allactivities in accordance with all applicable laws. This position is open to allqualified applicants who are legally entitled to work in the country in whichthis job is located. Candidate selection is made by Talent Acquisition. Onlyelectronic applications can be accepted. No agency calls please.