Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bilingual Call Center Inbound Telesales Agent (Seasonal)
at Rollins, inc.
At Orkin, our purpose is to help protect the world where we live, work and play.
We have a full service National Customer Contact Center with dedicated inbound sales, web sales, lost lead sales, customer service and termite billing/claims teams.
Our Seasonal Inbound Telesales Agents are key to supporting our field offices and customers alike. The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession resistant line of business. Consider this opportunity for you to expand your knowledge and increase your earnings in a financially stable and growing industry.
In this role, you will provide World Class Customer Service and phone sales to our customers. Orkin’s ABC’s of a successful Seasonal Telesales Agent are:
- Answer questions from prospective customers regarding Orkin services
- Build rapport and handle objections within a conversational call flow
- Close pest control sales via the telephone and schedule the initial service
The Agent’s Job Scope…
- Our seasonal positions support our field’s peak season that starts building around February and ends around October time frame.
- Agent’s core responsibility is to manage the customer relationship to ensure best in class service, while also identifying opportunities for cross-sell and up-sell.
- The schedules for these shifts may be inclusive of days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- High performing lead generation strategy – Our systems bring the buyers to you
- Quality Training Programs that equip you with the skills and knowledge to grow professionally
- Great pay and incentives ($15/hour plus escalating commission plan based on performance)
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Founded in 1901, Orkin Pest Control is a global residential and business service provider
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
- Consecutive years of improved earnings with over 2 million customers
- Financially stable and growing as the largest subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
- Orkin’s National Contact Center is a high energy, fun and collaborative work environment with strong management
Are you self-motivated? Do you enjoy helping people? Do you have extraordinary customer service and sales experience? If you possess these qualities, you will fit right in line with our team!
Are you ready to write your ORKIN CAREER STORY?
Requirements: We require ability to pass a drug screen and a pre-employment skill set assessment?
Additional context: inside sales, phone sales, cold calling, competitive earnings, customer service specialist, customer service representative, customer service, telemarketing, marketing representative, sales consultant, telesales, sales account manager