Rural Sourcing, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Rural Sourcing, Inc.
# of Openings:
Pen Tester – Rural Sourcing
Bringing IT jobs back to the United States – that’s what Rural Sourcing does. Getting the opportunity to work on Fortune 1,000 client projects in a fun, collaborative environment while continuously sharpening your technical skills – that’s what you’ll do when you work here!
So who are we, you ask? We are Rural Sourcing, and we believe there is a simple formula for our success; Colleagues, Clients, and Community. We know that without great Colleagues on our team, we can’t provide the stellar Client services we’re known for in the Communities in which we are located. If you are ready to kick off your loafers and join a company with a refreshing culture and great career opportunities, Rural Sourcing could be your new home!
A Day in the Life of a Rural Sourcing Penetration Tester:
Rural Sourcing is seeking a Pen Tester in the application development space. This role will be responsible for conducting tests on applications, along with performing security audits and assessments.
Expertise a Rural Sourcing Colleague will need:
- Application pen testing / hacking experience
- OWASP Top 10
- HTTPS Proxy
- Understanding of common security issues
- Ability to work in a team environment
Why you will enjoy Mondays again:
- Collaborative, Fun, Creative Culture – because who wants to be bored at work?
- Tuition Reimbursement – “Much to learn, you still have” –Yoda, Star Wars
- Ongoing Training and Development – learning from others and sharing your two cents!
- Room for Growth and Progressive Career Path
- Casual Dress – jeans welcome!
- Competitive Salary + Bonus Opportunities
- Robust Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance Package – because we all need that peace of mind.
- 401(k) Plan – don’t we all have that retirement dream home?
- Work from Home Days – sometimes it's just nice to stay in your PJ's
- Substantial Paid Time Off
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Rural Sourcing is committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.