Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Requisition ID
- Asset Management
- Employment Type
- Regular - Full Time (4)
- Travel Requirements
- Position Code
The Financial Analyst position will be responsible for various financial planning and analysis activities for Global Fleet Management Solutions. The individual selected for this position will interact with all levels of management, ensure timely and accurate reporting, and assist with multiple financial projects and initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in finance, accounting, or related field
- Four or more (4+) years of finance, accounting, or business experience
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management; Needs to be able to think and plan in a proactive and innovative manner
- Advanced Level MS Excel skills, such as working with formulas, data tables, pivot charts, queries, custom functions, data management, analysis, and developing financial reports
- Intermediate level MS PowerPoint skills, such as working with templates, using multimedia objects and custom animations, adding interactions, and publishing completed presentations
- Assist in the preparation of the annual business plan and five year strategic plan, including coordination of the plan process
- Support and assist in providing monthly forecast and performance updates to senior management
- Complete special projects and ad hoc analysis as requested
- Assist in the preparation of board presentations, including all capital budgeting requests, plan and performance updates
- Create tools to improve financial performance and operational execution
- Provide "real time" information to help manage the business on a daily basis
- Other duties as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.