Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Warranty Processor Coordinator III
- Requisition ID
- Asset Management
- Employment Type
- Regular - Full Time (4)
- Travel Requirements
- Position Code
The Coordinator III is responsible for performing a variety of tasks dependent on department/function. The position requires application of advanced skills and procedures within assigned functional area. This position works with limited supervision and instructions for routine assignments, and general information given for new work or special assignments. This position requires the individual to have a considerable knowledge of the job along with complete acquaintance with and understanding of job duties including technical aspects and their practical applications to problems encountered.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in warranty, transportation or automotive industry preferred
- Basic computer & email skills such as using an internet browser, such as as Internet Explorer; using an internet Search Engine, such as Google; understand URLs; create bookmarks (or "favorites") within your browser; download files or save the target of specific URLs; upload files by using simple web forms; send and receive email with attachments; save email attachments on your hard drive; use a word processor; paste text from a web page or a word processor document into an email; print materials from the Internet or from other computer documents; save a document as various file types; create and manage files and folders on your computer; install software downloaded from the internet; find files on your hard drive
- Position requires good command of the English language
- Strong knowledge of heavy-duty (class 8 truck) or medium size vehicles, vehicle components, parts and ATA codes preferred
- Sound understanding of Ryder's and OEM's warranty guidelines desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task with limited supervision, process 200 claims daily
- Processing an array of highly complex and model claims for all Original Equipment Manufacturers
- Correcting errors on claims returned by OEM's
- Identifying and processing rejects that are out of established warranty guidelines and document quality improvements
- Handling special projects with high level exposure
- Supporting training issues for claims specialists and new hires
- Provide written suggestions to technical bulletin staff and service bulletin for field organization
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.