Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Strategic Account Executive – General Contractor Segment
at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
- Deliver on business plan for penetration rates, orders, revenue, margin and cash
- Identify and define areas to penetrate and grow our wallet share with the customer
- Lead multi-functional teams to drive customer satisfaction and growth
- Build customer relationships and communication at all levels, focusing on key decision makers at Business Development and Operations-suite as well as working closely with decision makers
- Conduit for solutions…detailed understanding of customer's business model and how Schneider's products, software and services deliver added value to customers
- Manage associated contractual issues to support project and transactional business needs
- Foster cooperation across Schneider Electric (Business Units, application centers, back office, support functions, etc)
- Set regular cadence for collaboration / reviews
- Accountable to build and develop the matrix team to deliver upon the segment strategy
- Build a clear communications strategy (internally & externally)
- Significant sales experience with a deep understanding of strategic account management, customers, sales channels and third parties, with a demonstrated track record of growing business.
- Deep understanding of the general contractor segment as well as construction projects and operations.
- Experience in presenting as a thought leader to key stakeholders / large groups
- Solid understanding of energy management and industry-specific problems & technology,
- Knowledge of electrical distribution, automation, Building Management Systems, critical power, energy systems, solutions and services and/or IT and Data Center/Cloud Computing applications
- Successful track-record influencing executives across a customer's organization (minimal VP-level selling; ideally C-level selling)
- A strong ability to understand complex requirements, able to clearly communicate client needs, challenge the client on solutions and close a deal.
- Broad experience in applying financial strategies with the client
- Strong initiative, self-starter and high level of organization skills
- Good analytical and technical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as negotiation and influencing skills in a multicultural & matrix environment – both with internal organizations' and within client organizations
- Strong ability to leverage social networking and alternative strategies to obtain and foster client networks within and around key clients
- Experience and skill in working via strategic alliance or mutual client engagements with customer/partner
- Strong ability to leverage CRM tools (Salesforce or similar) to manage and drive a mixed portfolio of business
- Autonomous, entrepreneurial & team spirit-oriented
- Capability and desire to travel extensively
- 4 Year Bachelor's Degree required, Preferably Engineering, Business or equivalent work experience
- Certification as Energy Manager (CEM) and/or Strategic Account Manage (SAMA) a strong plus
We seek out and reward people for being focusing on the customer first, daring to disrupt, embracing different, seeking to learn every day, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.