SJS Executives, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Engineering Technician - Construction (High-Voltage)
at SJS Executives, LLC
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Recruiter Email
SJS Executives has an immediate opening for an engineering technician. Our ideal candidate will have extensive technical and practical knowledge, and experience as an Engineering Technician. candidates will also have a sound understanding of engineering concepts, principles and practices applicable to civil, mechanical, electrical, and/or environmental engineering concerned with the design, layout, and supervision of construction operations.
- Coordinating lay-down area and storage areas as required
- Coordinate support to review and witness successful testing and commissioning/certification of critical systems (ie. mechanical-HVAC/TABS/DALTS/DDC, electrical-Pad Mounted Transformers/High-Voltage Systems/Switchgear/Automatic Transfer Switches/Frequency Converters, fire and life safety/fire protection systems, roofing systems, and underwater structures).
- Assure quality workmanship in accordance with specifications and industry standards on concrete/masonry/stucco/structural steel/bolting/welding and other building materials/structural systems as require
- Maintaining extensive, daily contact with key contractor representatives to promote an atmosphere of partnering and cooperation and to quickly resolve problems and maintain construction schedule\
- Coordinating temporary utility and communication hook-ups for contractor
- Coordinating utility outages and road closures
- Coordinating excavation, hot work, burn and other construction-related permits as required
- U.S Citizen - proof of Citizenship requried
- Valid State Driver's License
- Ability to gain base access
- Must drive Personally Operated Vehicle (POV) between construction sites
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org