SNF Holding Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at SNF Holding Company
The Production Technician will work as a part of a six person team under the Production Foreman. The Production Technician is responsible for processing raw material into marketable, on-spec product by operating plant equipment and controlling the chemical process in a safe and efficient manner.
- Monitor and adjust production processes or equipment for quality and productivity, in accordance with current good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures.
- Make necessary operating adjustments via instrumentation, equipment, or chemical additions to maintain product specifications.
- Operate pumps, valves, instruments in order to adjust fluid levels, flows, temperatures, pressures, and starting/stopping of mechanical equipment.
- Conduct routine inspections of equipment and monitor reaction parameters.
- Troubleshoot problems with equipment, devices, or products.
- Collect samples for laboratory testing and perform lab analysis.
- Provide production, progress, or changeover reports to following production team and shift supervisors.
- Documentation, record keeping, and thorough communication (written and verbal) with coworkers, supervisors and other production crews.
- Package finished products within bulk or packaged containers.
- Operate forklift and pallet jack.
- Work safely with hazardous chemicals during off-loading.
- Assisting during a routine maintenance and cleaning of the production equipment.
- Perform minor mechanical maintenance.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Prior chemical manufacturing experience preferred.
- Familiarity with batch and continuous reactions and distillation experience preferred.
- Familiarity with safety practices and techniques relating to the chemical/power/industrial manufacturing/production is a PLUS.
- Strong communication (verbal & written), ability to motivate, prioritize, and organize in a dynamic, fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Positive & proactive attitude with ability to address issues, follow up and implement solutions as required.
- Ability to work overtime, rotating shift, and holidays.
- Physical ability to lift 50 lbs., climb stairs, and work from elevated platforms.
- Must have a wide degree of creativity and work in a self-directed environment.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Development & Training