Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- System ID
- Relocation Type
- Employment Status
Craft Your Career!
Use your passion for service to create a positive impact and make a difference!
Sodexo is seeking an Sous Chef for our Corporate Dining Services segment in Savannah, Georgia! This a great opportunity for a polished and professional Sous Chef seeking to grow their career and skill set in Corporate Dining.
Join our long-standing account with Gulfstream Aerospace at their world headquarters providing dining services to their professional and manufacturing staff. This work location is comprised of a high-tech, 28 square mile campus.
This position is an excellent opportunity to grow your culinary career with Sodexo, as we are looking for an ambitious culinarian who is looking to learn and take on progressive responsibilities such as managing a small team.
As the Sous Chef, you would report to the Executive Chef and would be responsible for all culinary operations in the production kitchen. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to interact with a fantastic team of Sodexo culinary professionals within the client location. This is a career position with an innovative organization. We are looking for a candidate that fits in with a forward thinking team.
Success in this role will require you to:
- Be innovative every day
- Have an eye for high end restaurant quality food
- Have a strong focus on customer service
The ideal candidate has:
- A strong culinary background, with the demonstrated ability to stay current with new culinary trends
- Excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of standards and implements company policies
- Strong organizational skills
Why apply to this position?
- This position offers a predominantly Monday through Friday daytime schedule (with the need to flex as business requires)
- There is a great opportunity to make an impact
- Sodexo provides unparalleled opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll report to an experienced and knowledgeable manager
Leads food preparation at one station of a foodservice operation (i.e., salads, soups). May supervise less than two full time employees.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.