Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Full Stack Developer
at SolTech, Inc.
SOLTECH Staffing Solutions
At SOLTECH, we work with a catered selection of incredible clients that match our integrity and standard for tech talent in order to help them grow teams that will create significant impact on Atlanta's tech community.
We're excited to present opportunities to our network to work in some incredible environments that we've vetted first-hand. Apply through SOLTECH for a catered approach to your job search, and we'll make sure you land where you will be nurtured in your career growth.
About the Role:
Our team of lifelong learners has a thirst for knowledge and passion for technology and software. We’re dedicated to achieving world-class solutions for our clients, and at the same time place a high value on team rewards and personal career growth. We enjoy working together to solve challenging problems, teach each other through lunch-and-learns and detailed code reviews, and celebrate victories (even the small ones) along the way.
Welcome to SOLTECH
At SOLTECH, our founders started with a vision over 20 years ago for the success of our firm: to provide expert custom software solutions and project management support to our incredible community here in Atlanta, GA. That vision has not only come to fruition, but has grown into a wide portfolio of solutions we provide to our clients – clients nurtured over decades of genuine connection with the technology community. We’re homegrown and founder-led, and we welcome creative, intuitive thinkers to our team that can help pave the landscape for what’s next to come in high quality custom software development and staffing.
Read more at http://soltech.net/our-story.
We are looking for talented, dedicated full-stack developers to join our high-five team and take part in the continued growth of a dynamic young company.
• We develop comprehensive business solutions for the planning, execution, and tracking of merger and acquisition activities.
• Our highly configurable, modular approach allows for rapid development, deployment, and customization.
• Dozens of Fortune 500 companies use our solutions to manage corporate development strategy and achieve financial and operational goals.
• We partner with top consulting firms to integrate their methodology into our technical solutions.
Insiten makes business simple. We shatter the stereotype that business software is outdated, complex and difficult to use in three fundamental ways:
• Simplify - We combine cutting edge technology, user experience, and business acumen to create sophisticated software that appears effortless to the end user.
• Consolidate - We consolidate disconnected processes, offline documents and spreadsheets, and a barrage of meeting notes and emails in a streamlined, unified solution.
• Organize – Our software organizes unstructured business data into structured data so information is accessible across the organization and complex questions can be answered.
What are we looking for?
Are you the type of person who always goes the extra mile? Are you passionate about your craft and always striving to improve? Do you get so excited when your code works perfectly that you high-five the person next to you? If so, you are exactly who we are looking for.
What you know matters more to us than how you learned it. While a traditional CS background is fantastic, we are also open to candidates who are bootcamp graduates or self-taught. We are looking for people who love learning, teaching, solving problems, and working as a team – what we like to call "high-five developers.”
Here’s what we expect you to know:
• CSS preprocessors and methodologies (we use SCSS and BEM)
• Database design and query languages (both relational and non-relational)
• Scripting languages (we use PowerShell and Node.js)
• Microsoft Azure
• Branching policies and management
• Code reviews
Bonus points and street cred for the following:
• TDD tools and techniques
• Data visualization tools
• CI/CD tools (we use Azure DevOps)
• Data ETL tools (e.g. SSIS, Azure Data Factory, or Alteryx)
• Experience with containers and/or serverless architecture
• Microsoft SharePoint