Southwest Key Programs
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PT Youth Tracker
at Southwest Key Programs
- Job ID
- # Positions
The Youth Tracker is responsible for completing assigned daily contact with youth, as well as meeting the conditions of the youth’s service plan for assigned caseload. The Youth Tracker must maintain a flexible work schedule that may include working hours other than regular work schedule and evenings, weekends and holidays.
This is a part time postion.
- Conduct face to face daily contacts at various locations with youth assigned.
- Manage behaviors through the use of programmatic and individual structure.
- Develop and maintain helping relationship emphasizing youth accountability.
- Complete required documentation, including discharge information, for assigned youth in an accurate and timely manner.
- Enter data promptly into the Depart of Juvenile Justice’s Juvenile Tracking System (JTS) and Southwest Key Programs database, Efforts to Outcome (ETO).
- Examine case file to become familiar with youth history and keep up to date with information as it is added to file.
- Notify Program Director or designee immediately in the event of a youth crisis, suspected illegal activity or any other youth or program incident.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- Assist and participate in the coordination of youth activities and groups as needed.
- Provide staff relief as needed; subject to be on call and be available to provide staff assistance.
- Provide youth advocacy in the areas of health, education, vocation, legal and family work.
- Assist with on the job training of new staff as directed.
- Provide crisis intervention and administer first aid when necessary.
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
- A High School Diploma or GED and two years experience working with troubled youth.
- Maintain clean driving record, active drivers license, registration and vehicle insurance (must be supplied to Program Director before expiration).
- Must have reliable transportation, registration and maintain state mandated car insurance- and responsible for supplying renewal documents to the Director.
- Clear result from a criminal background check by the Georgia Department of Juvenile Justice.
- Clear drug screen results from the organization’s designated medical facility.
- Possess good verbal and writing skills
- Ability to assist with goal oriented casework
- Ability to manage conflict and perform well in crisis situations
- Ability to confront clients with problematic behaviors and set limits
Southwest Key Programs is an Equal Employement Opportunity Employer. The Southwest Key Programs provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.