Spectrum Healthcare Resources
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Nurse Coordinator I
at Spectrum Healthcare Resources
- Melani Alper
- Recruiter Phone
- Recruiter Extension
- Direct phone number
- Occupational Health - Nurse Coordinator I
- FOH Region East - GA - D4B - Agricultural Research Ctr, Athens
- Recruiter Email
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an IMMEDIATE opportunity for a civilian Part Time Nurse Coordinator I at the Agricultural Research Center in Athens GA. This position provides direct nursing care to include health education, health counseling, health coaching and referral and, coordination of all administrative activities, including oversight of other providers, and/or oversight at one or more FOH Occupational Health Centers.
This contract position offers:
- Monday,Wednesday (0800-1200)
- Tuesday and Thursday (0800-1400)
- No weekend, holiday, or on-call responsibilities
- Any State License Accepted
- Opportunity to care for Federal Employees in highly sought after work settings
- Competitive compensation and full complement of benefits
The Nurse Coordinator position requires:
- Graduate from a National League of Nursing accredited school (Diploma, AD or BSN)
- 1 Year experience in an Urgent Care/ER setting
- 2 Year experience in Occupational Health or related experience such as public health, community health, outpatient clinic, school nursing, or in a physician office
- 1 Year of management experience
- Minimum 3 Years registered nurse experience
- Recent clinical experience required
- Active RN license
- BLS for Healthcare Providers Certification from the American Heart Association
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.