Spectrum Healthcare Resources
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Nurse Practitioner - Family Practice (FNP)
at Spectrum Healthcare Resources
- Judi Brown
- Recruiter Phone
- Recruiter Extension
- Fort Stewart
- Direct phone number
- Advanced Practice Clinician - Nurse Practitioner - Family Practice (FNP)
- South - Ft. Stewart - GA
- Recruiter Email
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has a potential opportunity for a civilian Family Nurse Practitioner at Winn Army Hospital at Fort Stewart in Hinesville, Georgia This Family Nurse Practitioner Contract Position offers:
- 40 hours per Week
- Outpatient Clinic
- No Nights, Weekend or Holidays
- No On-Call
- Stable Patient Population
The Family Nurse Practitioner will have the following requirements:
- Graduation from a master’s degree program with specialization as a family nurse practitioner accredited by a national nursing accrediting agency recognized by the US Department of Education.
- Any active, unrestricted state license and DEA
- National certification in specialty (i.e., certification by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) or the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP).
- Current BLS through American Red Cross
- one year clinical experience within the past two years
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 860 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,800 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.