Spectrum Healthcare Resources
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Nurse Practitioner - Family Practice (FNP)
at Spectrum Healthcare Resources
- Judi Brown
- Recruiter Phone
- Recruiter Extension
- Direct phone number
- Advanced Practice Clinician - Nurse Practitioner - Family Practice (FNP)
- South - Ft. Benning - GA
- Recruiter Email
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a Full Time civilian Family Nurse Practitioner supporting Fort Benning in Columbus, GA.
This contract position offers:
- Full Time opportunity
- 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday
- No weekends or nights
- Competitive Compensation
- Great Opportunity to serve our Nation's Active Duty and their Families
- Master's of Science in Nursing accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) or Master of Public Health (MPH) from an accredited college or university
- National Certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner (ANCC or AANP)
- 6 months of experience as a Family Nurse Practitioner within the last 2 years
- At least 6 months of experience in the past 24 months as a Family Nurse Practitioner in a primary care outpatient setting (defined as family practice, urgent care, or acute care.)
- Any active state license
- BLS, ACLS, and PALS required
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.