Spectrum Healthcare Resources
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Physician Assistant - Family Practice
at Spectrum Healthcare Resources
- Judi Brown
- Recruiter Phone
- Recruiter Extension
- Fort Steward
- Direct phone number
- Advanced Practice Clinician - Physician Assistant - Family Practice
- South - Ft. Stewart - GA
- Recruiter Email
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Family Medicine Physician Assistant at Winn Army Hospital at Fort Stewart in Hinesville, Georgia.
This position offers:
- Full Time, 40 hours per week
- Monday through Friday 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401(K)
The Physician Assistant will have the following requirements:
- Minimum 1 years of FT experience within the last 2 years
- Graduate of an ARC-PA accredited physician assistant training program
- Current certification by National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration number (certificate)
- BLS certification by American Red Cross
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Certified Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the federal staffing division of TeamHealth, a nationwide organization that serves approximately 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9600 affiliated health care professionals.