Stock Building Supply
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Stock Building Supply
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 4677
Categories: Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director)
Oversees and manages all operations activities and personnel in the assigned division.
- Manages and coordinates all work activities of functional area.
- Establishes divisional goals. Develops work schedules to meet these goals. Ensures on time delivery and/or job completion. Schedules and coordinates deliveries and/ or pick-ups. Coordinates this schedule with sales and shipping departments.
- Monitors equipment to ensure proper operation. Develops and ensures adherence to preventative maintenance schedule.
- Works with Store Manager to perform personnel management duties including training, hiring, terminating, initiating disciplinary actions, completing performance reviews and making wage recommendations. Ensure compliance to company policies and procedures.
- Monitors work performance and quality assurance.
- Coordinates work flow between departments and work areas.
- Works to assure excellent customer relations
- Monitors the safeness of the work area and ensures adherence to safety guidelines.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by location management.
- Minimum education -High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Understanding of computer systems usage.
- Working knowledge of building industry and support operations and/or the distribution industry operations.
- Must have excellent oral communication skills and positive interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to motivate others and work with minimum supervision.
- Must maintain and enhance positive customer relations.
- Accounting and basic math skills. Detailed knowledge of building materials and dimensional lumber products.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in assigned area with 2 years supervising 10 plus people.