Surgical Information Systems, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Surgical Information Systems, LLC
Since 1996, Surgical Information Systems (“SIS”) has been dedicated to providing surgical care providers with the solutions and services they need to deliver improved operational, financial, and clinical outcomes. Focused exclusively on perioperative IT, SIS serves over 2900 facilities across the United States and Canada.
The SIS product suite is built specifically for the perioperative environment and includes hospital and ASC-focused solutions covering perioperative Electronic Medical Records (EMRs), Anesthesia Information Management Systems (AIMS), ASC business management, and business intelligence and analytics solutions. SIS’ AmkaiCharts™ solution, is the No. 1 ranked outpatient EMR. Services, including revenue cycle management and ASC advisory services, complement SIS’ software solutions.
For more information, visit SISFirst.com.
SIS, the SIS logo, and Surgical Information Systems are trademarks of Surgical Information Systems, LLC. AmkaiSolutions, AmkaiCharts, AmkaiOffice, and AmkaiAnalytics are trademarks of Amkai LLC. AdvantX, Vision, and SurgiSource are trademarks of Source Medical. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owner.
 Black Book Research Rankings – April, 2017 http://www.blackbookmarketresearch.com/ambulatory-alternate-site-ehr/ and “Top Ambulatory Electronic Health Records Vendors Comparative Performance Result Set of Top EHR Vendors,” May 2016.
This role will develop the Perioperative Management System at Surgical Information Systems. This role will use AngularJS, C#.NET and SQL Server technologies in order to code and develop the web application solution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Use web application concepts to modify, develop, write and implement fixes and enhancements to the SIS Software solution.
- Participates in the testing process through code reviews and analysis and unit testing.
- Familiar with SIS’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Assists in developing requirements documents for coding solutions.
- Work in a team environment
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, information Systems, or Electrical Engineering.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Experience building UI’s using AngularJS
- ASP.NET experience, preferably using WebAPI as the RESTful service layer
- C# back-end experience
- Agile Scrum experience
- Skilled in problem solving in order to identify bugs and provide solutions.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in order to achieve departmental goals.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, high stress development environment.
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the department in both verbal and written formats.
Surgical Information Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with applicable employment laws. M/F/D/V/SO are encouraged to apply.
At this time we are unable to sponsor H1B candidates