Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Taylor Morrison
Job Description SummaryAs a Mortgage Consultant your primary responsibility will be to build trusted relationships with management throughout Taylor Morrison builder divisions and sales teams, creating a partnership through continuous training and promoting the full value of Taylor Morrison Home Funding. This role is primarily an outside sales position with a strict focus on field presence servicing Community Sales Managers through mortgage training and pipeline evaluations, outside Real Estate agents participating in community events and Taylor Morrison division teams with a focus on pipeline management.
We trust that as a Mortgage Consultant you will: (Responsibilities)
- Cultivate influential relationships with Taylor Morrison Sales teams, Builder and Design Center teams as well as local Realtors and Settlement Agents
- Increase the success rate at the respective builder divisions
- Regularly visit all communities with a focus on networking, training and selling the benefits and importance of Taylor Morrison Home Funding
- Flexible schedule with weekend availability
- Use Finance as a sales tool to capture builder business, highlighting value and utilize builder incentives to tailor contributions in the best interest of the customer
- Maintain current market, product and rate knowledge; leveraging as necessary to educate internal and external customers
- Conduct pre-qualification of applicants based on provided credit criteria
- Attend all Closings and various builder events
- Attend weekly division construction status backlog meetings
- You are willing to perform other duties as assigned
What you will need: (Competencies, Behaviors & Attributes)
- Relationship Focused
- Skilled with Training
- Strong Communicator
- Customer Focused
- Ethics & Integrity
- Problem Solving
- Two (2) plus years of mortgage lending experience in our current lending environment
- Maintain a current Residential Mortgage Loan Originator state license
- Applicants must have knowledge of FNMA / FHLMC and FHA / VA / USDA guidelines
- Verbal and written communication skills with the ability to multi-task, always meet tight deadlines and conduct business in a professional manner
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.