Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Talent Acquisition Partner
at Taylor Morrison
Job Description SummaryAs a Talent Acquisition Partner working for Taylor Morrison you will be tasked with bringing the best and brightest talent to Taylor Morrison and its affiliates. You will own full cycle recruiting and implement best practices for candidate sourcing and selection.
We trust that as a Talent Acquisition Partner you will: (responsibilities)
- Ensure a superior candidate experience that is reflective of Taylor Morrison’s brand, values and culture.
- Proactively build the candidate talent pool by seeking out and building relationships with top talent for current and future job openings. (Including direct calls, networking, posting and engaging on social media, sourcing candidates from various geographical areas, companies, alternate industries, professional groups, schools/educational institutions, job boards, meetups, etc.)
- Develop position specific hiring plans and sourcing strategies for all levels and hard to fill key positions ensuring there is an understanding of the attitude, personality, ability and skill set needed for a position. Prescreen candidates for hiring managers, assist with second interviews, conduct candidate debrief discussions, and offer choice recommendations
- Proactively build relationships with hiring managers to partner with them to develop and execute sourcing strategies to meet their staffing requirements.
- Effectively utilize personality assessments, behavioral based interviews, and work-related tests to ensure an effective and accurate targeting of candidate
- Partner with People Services team to optimize processes and continuously improve candidate experience throughout the hiring life cycle.
- Utilize social media recruiting/networking sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. to capitalize on personal networks, as well as advertise job openings
- Develop and assist in training hiring managers on Workday (applicant tracking system) as well as talent acquisition best practices, including prescreening, candidate assessments, interviewing, candidate selection, reference checks, background investigations, offer creation and extension, salary negotiations, and onboarding
- Attend career fairs and other recruitment events as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
What you will need: (competencies, behaviors & attributes)
- Copes with Pressure
- Decision Making
About you: (requirements)
- You have 3+ years of experience as a recruiter in a combination of agency and in-house corporate recruiting. Home Building experience preferred
- You have very strong organizational and process management skills
- You must be able to manage the candidate selection process and ensure we have done every step rightYou are passionate about recruiting
- You are able to self-direct your work but also work in collaboration with a team
- You have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- You are super polished and super organized
- You are well versed with personality assessments and how to use them effectively to determine the right cultural and personality fit
- You have excellent presentation skills and have provided training to managers on proper interviewing skills
- You are well versed in Behavioral Based Interviews, including how to build the questions and how to assess the response
- You pride yourself on building relationships and partnering with leadership teams to source the best and brightest
- You have a passion for hunting for the right person for the right job
- You think job boards are a dinosaur. You know the real success comes from using social media outlets and passive candidate sourcing and you are a proficient social media user
- You are an expert in passive candidate sourcing
- You are well versed in Employer Branding
- You are flexible with change, have a roll up your sleeves mentality, and adapt easily as you help set up processes and frameworks for us to grow into
- You love what you do
FLSA Status: Exempt
Will have responsibilities such as:
- Office or non-manual work, which is directly related to management or general business operations
- Act as a primary component of which involves the exercise of independent judgment and discretion about matters of significance
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Report to Division/Corporate Office/Community daily and adhere to schedule
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers and higher level manager
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle if applicable
- Comply with company policies and procedure
- Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position up to 50% of the time
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
*Taylor Morrison experience and/or successful completion of training program may override required education and/or experience requirement.
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.