Townsend & Associates
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Townsend & Associates
- Follows standardized procedures under close supervision in performing assigned unit operations necessary to support production.
- Performs routine tasks in the areas of equipment and glassware preparation.
- Prepares and autoclaves equipment for tissue culture production.
- Maintains all associated documentation for operations being performed.
- Requires very few, if any of the requisite skills to perform the required tasks of the position at this level.
- Receives detailed instructions on all work.
- HS Diploma
- Required Skills: Production environment, sterile/sterilization, and documentation.
- Additional Skills: Operations and tissue culture.
- Must stand on feet for extended periods of time and work in a sterile production environment.
- Must be able to wear appropriate PPE.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs consistently, must be able to lift and carry a weight of 50 lbs, a distance of 50 ft on a regular basis.
Whether you are looking for a full-time or contract position, Townsend & Associates can enhance your job search and lead you down the road to success! We provide cutting edge staffing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. Committed to making the perfect match, we take the time to understand the culture and needs of our clients as well as the skills and career goals of our candidates.
We understand that something as important as finding that next great job or pursuing a new career path, requires a partner that is as driven as you are. You can count on our dedicated recruiters to find you that opportunity that matches your talent, experience, and objectives.
With recruitment techniques that are second to none, we cut through many of challenges that arise in job hunting, making us the first choice for skilled professionals, like you. We have opportunities available for a variety of industries and skill levels.
Are you ready to get started?
Join the Townsend & Associates Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities!
What is a Talent Network?