Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Field Injection Trainer
- # of Openings
- Market Access
This is a field-based per-diem position. The Field Injection Trainer travels to patient homes to instruct patients, family members, and caretakers how to properly administer a subcutaneous injectable medication. TrialCard’s Clinical Operations team contacts Field Injection Trainers with patient referrals in their geographic area as they become available based on patient program enrollments.
POSITION REPORTS TO: Clinical Coordination Operations Manager
TRAVEL: 100% - this is a travel, field-based position. Field Injection Trainers have complete discretion on whether they wish to accept referrals presented to them, and are paid per visit.
- Travel to patient homes to conduct educational sessions (no “hands on” administration) covering proper storage, handling, and preparation of the medication, dosing and constitution, administration techniques, locations, and timelines, and medication side effects.
- Complete manufacturer-mandated post-visit documentation paperwork and transmits such paperwork back to TrialCard Clinical Operations team in a timely manner upon completion of visit.
- Be able to administer first aid/CPR or coordinate emergency care (911) as needed if a medical emergency arises during the course of a visit.
- Identify and report any adverse events, medical inquiries, or product complaints per TrialCard and manufacturer guidance.
- Maintain accurate travel time and mileage documentation for billing purposes.
- Current active nursing license (RN or LPN/LVN) in good standing.
- Current driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Current active professional liability insurance in the amount of $1 million or greater.
- Current CPR certification.
- Negative PPD (tuberculosis) test within the past two years.
- Prior injection training/education experience.
- Successfully pass a third party-administered background check.
- Not listed in the Office of Inspector General Excluded/Debarred list.
POSITION TYPE: Per-diem
PAY: Varies based on location, trainer experience, and distance traveled for each visit. Field Injection Trainers are paid per visit; this is not an hourly or salaried position.
POSITION LOCATION: Nationwide
Alabama – Huntsville
Alabama – Mobile
Alabama – Montgomery
California – San Francisco
California – San Jose
Florida – Cape Coral
Florida – Ft. Lauderdale/Coral Springs
Florida – Miami Gardens
Florida – Tampa
Georgia – Albany/southwest corner
Georgia – Calhoun/Dalton
Georgia - Savannah
Idaho (southwest part of state)
Illinois – Dundee
Illinois – Evanston/Highland Park
Illinois – Wheaton/Geneva
Kansas – Leoti
Kansas – Overland Park/KC)
Kansas – Topeka
Kansas (central and western parts of state)
Louisiana – New Orleans
Massachusetts – Springfield
Mississippi – Gulfport
New Jersey – Freehold
New Jersey – Hackensack
New Jersey – Newark
New Jersey – Patterson
New York – White Plains
Oregon – Portland
Pennsylvania – Butler/New Castle
Pennsylvania – Hollidaysburg/Ebensburg
Pennsylvania – Meadville/Erie
Pennsylvania – Pittsburgh
Texas – Abeline
Texas – Chorpus Christi/south
Texas – Dallas
Texas – Lubbock
Texas – San Antonio
Texas – Waco