Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Painter Associate
at Triumph Group
- Requisition Number
- # of Positions Remaining
- Position Type
- Full time
- Experience (Years)
- Manufacturing/Production/Operations - All
- Security Clearance Required?
Triumph Group designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls a broad portfolio of aviation and industrial components, accessories, subassemblies, systems and aircraft structures. We partner with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and operators of commercial, regional, business and military aircraft worldwide, to provide products and services that solve their hardest problems. So whatever the part, component or complexity of assembly, Triumph is committed to quality, service and meeting the specialized needs of each customer.
Triumph participates at all levels of the aerospace supply chain – from single components, to complex systems, to aerospace structures and their contents. We provide solutions for the entire product life cycle of an aircraft – from raw material to aftermarket service. Our unique ability to integrate a broad range of products and capabilities is our competitive advantage.
Are you looking for a rewarding career in the Aerospace Industry?
Triumph Aerospace Structures is currently hiring entry level and experienced Associates. Triumph offers in-depth on the job training to ensure a successful career.
If you have a background or interest in manufacturing and enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment Triumph Aerospace Structures is the company for you!
Starting Hourly Wage for entry level- $14.00
If you have experience, we will compensate accordingly
Job Knowledge and Educational Requirements:
- Job knowledge requires vocational or similar training, including basic shop math to aid in the interpretation and the utilization of data from engineering drawings, manufacturing specifications and procedures.
- High school diploma or an accredited GED. Experience:
- Must have demonstrated consistent work history
- Competitive compensation and full-time hours (Minimum 40 hours per week)
- Comprehensive group benefit plan including medical, dental & life insurance coverage
- Overtime Opportunities (after 40 hours per week)
- Company contributions to retirement savings plan
- Airconditioned Manufacturing Plant and Work Areas
- 12 Holidays
- Vacation - Paid Time Off