Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cisco Finesse Desktop Developer -- North Atlanta
TTEC is seeking a Senior CiscoFinesse Desktop Developer to join our Technology Services team. This is role is located in Chamblee, GA.
Why choose TTEC to enhance and broaden your career? We are just as passionate about providingideal solutions to solving our client's business problems by driving customerexperience outcomes with our enhanced technical capabilities, as you are. Whether you're the Engineer, Architect,Account Manager, Practice Leader or Sales Executive we need your talent to helpus in our exciting journey to success!
- Develop desktop solutions using Cisco Finesse and web based technologies
- Participate in the design, build, configuration, testing, and support.
- Interpret and analyze business requirements to identify risks and design appropriate solutions
- Develop and assess the capabilities and limitations of the applications and technologies and recommend alternatives and solutions
- Provide guidance for business decisions from a technical perspective on such issues as performance, scalability, reliability, and security
- Collaborate with project team members to provide input to design specifications related to speech application
Ability to analyze the existingCTIOS and IPblue functionality and determine how to develop similarfunctionality in Cisco Finesse.
KeySkills and Experience Requirements:
- 2 years with 508 ADA compliance, assisted technologies (jaws, dragon, tty, etc.)
- 2 to 4 years' experience with Web 2.0 Development and Architecture
- 3 years' experience with C# and .NET
- 2 to 4 years' experience with AJAX, jQuery, XML, JSON
- 3 years' experience with Cross Domain Scripting / Post Messaging / Web Communication concepts
- 3 years' experience with IFRAME, HTML, CSS, Browser Cookies, DOM manipulation, Social Web Mashups, REST & SOAP XML Web Services
- Experience with Server to Server integrations
- Understanding and knowledge of Load Balancing / Global Site Selector
- Experience with MS Windows IIS, MS Windows Server, RedHat / Ubuntu Linux, JBOSS or other web application servers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, client oriented
Niceto Have Skills:
- Experience with Cisco Finesse, Cisco CTIOS, and ICM configuration
- Prior CTI development (Cisco ICM / UCCE via CTIOS)
- Server-side programming (PHP, Java or .Net)
- DB programming (MS SQL, MySQL, MongoDB)
- IOS / Android / Windows phone development
- Experience with JAVA and J2EE
- Experience with Avaya Agent Desktop development
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growthsolutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. Weutilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customerexperience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companiesprovide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, andgrow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused valuesthat guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Customer Technology Services segment drives customerexperience outcomes to small, medium and enterprise clients by providing bestin class Cloud and Premise Contact Center and Unified Communications Solutions,and CRM, Multi-channel, Omni-channel and WFO Services.
Variableincentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
Globalcareer mobility, employee recognition programs, professional development
Stateof the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
Richwellness program and health incentives
Lead Everyday ? Do the Right Thing ? Reach for Amazing ? Seek First to Understand ? Act as One ? Live life Passionately