Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Valet Living
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
Do you have a knack for providing top-level customer service? Do you go the extra mile to ensure satisfaction for clients and guests? Do you want to be part of a fun and growing company? If so, this just might be the right opportunity for you!
As a Resident Concierge, you will work at the main entrance desk of our residential client communities and be the first to meet residents with a warm welcome first impression. Our ideal candidate will be able to provide excellent customer service and be effortlessly handle resident requests with the goal of providing a Standard-Setting resident experience.
Pay: $13 per hour
Work Schedule: 24 Hours Operations Sunday - Saturday Schedules include: 7am - 3pm, 3pm-11pm, and 11pm-7am-this is floater position in between 3 properties
(Must be flexible and available to work all shifts including Weekends and Nights)
Essential duties include:
- Welcome customers upon entrance with a warm welcome
- Act as point of reference for resident who need assistance, reservations and information attending to their needs and requirements
- Understand resident’s needs and provide them with personalized solutions and suggestions.
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the nearby venues and businesses to make the most suitable recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, and transportation upon requests from residents
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the nearby venues and businesses
- Possess problem-solving ability with the ability to find appropriate resolutions for Resident complaints
- Answer phone inquiries handling requests as needed
You are a good fit if you have the following education, experience, and skills:
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1-2 years of customer service experience in the hospitality industry
- Experience working as a concierge in a hotel or luxury condominium is a plus
- Experience in the multifamily industry is a plus
- Must have a commitment to service excellence with a friendly and positive attitude
- The ability to multi-task and handle various duties at one time
- Time-management and problem-solving skills is essential
- Maintain a professional appearance and friendly attitude toward residents and community staff
- Must have excellent skills in Microsoft Office products
- Able to keep up with the physical demands of being on your feet and walking for much of the day
- Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds
- Must enjoy delighting all residents including pets and possess exemplary customer service skills
- Must display excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Attention to detail and quality
- Ability to take direction, be reliable, work productively on one’s own and adhere to a schedule
- Own an iPhone with IOS 9 or newer or Android 6 or newer
- Comfortable with downloading and using mobile apps
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- Wants to be part of a fun and growing company
We provide the following comprehensive, flexible benefits to our full-time associates and eligible family members.
- Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental, vision plans, and Pet insurance plan options
- Tax advantages through healthcare savings and flexible spending accounts
- Financial protection through disability, life, accidental death & dismemberment, and business travel insurance
- 401k plan with a generous company matching contribution
- Generous paid time off program in which benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
- Support of continued education through tuition reimbursement
- Associate and family assistance program
- Associate discount programs
- Referral bonus program
- Rewards and recognition program
Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Valet Living is the only nationally-recognized full-service amenities provider to the multifamily housing industry, performing more than 340 million events annually across 1.4 million apartment homes and 40 states. Through its portfolio of both business to business and resident facing amenities, Valet Living is also the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep waste and recycling collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living has been setting the standard for residential living since 1995 and is a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of Ares Management, L.P. (NYSE: ARES) and Harvest Partners, LP.