VXI Global Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Call Center Customer Service Representative 2020
at VXI Global Solutions
Call Center Representative
VXI is guided by our Values: Excellence, Integrity, Teamwork, Agility and Inventiveness.
VXI recruits excited, enthusiastic Customer Service Representatives who are ready to be successful! We create a fun learning environment with plenty of career growth opportunities. Work in an environment where Customer Service Representatives can utilize their customer service skills and experience to help customers each and every day. Your talents and contributions will be rewarded. Come for the job, stay for the career!
How to Apply:
When: Monday-Friday 9:00am to 12:00pm
Where: 1688 Phoenix Parkway College Park, GA 30349
After training you must have open availability. The call center is open Monday-Sunday 6am-midnight each day.
Once hired, each referral hired will earn you $20 per pay period up to Five (5) referrals
PLUS your friend earns $20 per pay period just for being referred for as long as you both remain actively employed with VXI.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will receive inbound calls regarding customer concerns relating to phone, internet and/or TV cable services. Customer Service Representatives must be a great listener, be empathetic, and help resolve their issue. Customer Service Representatives will be assisting customers in crisis while offering outstanding world class customer service!
· Competitive salary
· Paid Training
· Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
· Fun Work Environment
· Abundant Advancement Opportunities
· Bi-weekly Production Incentives
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities You’ll Need to Succeed
· Professional comportment and demeanor
· Outstanding verbal communication skills
· Knowledge of computers and MS Windows
· Ability to navigate multiple screens/programs
· Ensures customer retention by reasonable negotiations. Provides solutions that are beneficial to the company and attractive to the customer.
· Suggests products to the customer. Utilizes sales skills to probe for information and close the sale to maintain sales goal
· Ability to multi-task
· Ability to type 25 wpm
· Ability to follow direction and accept coaching
· Self-motivated and upbeat
· Desire to work in a team environment achieving personal and team goals
· Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings as required.
Other Things We Look For
· Strong work ethic
· Desire to be of service
· Solid work history
· Motivated by quality/integrity
· Desire to excel
· Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
· High School Diploma/GED (Must provide transcript)
· One-year strong customer service representative experience (within a call center environment preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability Veteran
This description portrays in general terms the type and level(s) of work performed and is not intended to be all-inclusive, nor the specific duties of any one incumbent. Management reserves the right to make amendments to said job description at any time.