VXI Global Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Call Center Technical Support Representative - 3.20
at VXI Global Solutions
Call Center Technical Support Associate Atlanta, GA
VXI is guided by our Values: Excellence, Integrity, Teamwork, Agility and Inventiveness.
Make someone happy. We aren’t just a contact center; we are heroes that save the day! When our customers need us, we’re there! And your desire to help, along with your polished sales and communication skills, are what will make them raving fans. If you’ve got schedule flexibility, a winning attitude, and some great sales, customer care or technical support experience, we want to talk to you. It might just land you a job and make YOU happy, too.
Once hired, each referral hired will earn you $20 per pay period
up to Five (5) referrals PLUS your friend earns $20 per pay period just for
being referred for as long as you both remain actively employed with VXI.
Once hired, each referral hired will earn you $20 per pay period up to Five (5) referrals PLUS your friend earns $20 per pay period just for being referred for as long as you both remain actively employed with VXI.
As a Customer Service Technical Support Associate, you will receive inbound calls from a telecommunication leader providing Cable TV, Phone and Internet Services to customers who are experiencing interruptions. You will become the customer’s superhero by troubleshooting their technical issues, assist with billing inquiries, upgrading their services and other general customer service needs.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities You’ll Need to Succeed
- Professional comportment and demeanor
- Outstanding verbal communication skills
- Ability to build rapport utilizing effective probing questions
- Ability to learn product knowledge and troubleshoot to ensure quick resolution
- Intermediate knowledge of computers and MS Windows
- Ensures customer retention by reasonable negotiations. Provides solutions that are beneficial to the company and attractive to the customer.
- Suggests products to the customer. Utilizes sales skills to probe for information and close the sale to maintain sales goals.
- Ability to navigate multiple screens/programs
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to type 25 wpm
- Ability to follow direction and accept coaching
- Self-motivated and upbeat
- Desire to work in a team environment achieving personal and team goals
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings as required
- Competitive Salary
- Eligible for Performance Incentives
- Paid Training - $11 per hour
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental,Vision)
- Fun Work Environment
- Abundant Advancement Opportunities
Other Things We Look For?
- Strong work ethic
- Desire to be of service
- Solid work history
- Motivated by quality/integrity
- Desire to excel
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2 years Customer Service experience preferred and/or 1 year in technical support and 1 year within a call center environment preferred
You will love our fun work environment and endless opportunity for growth!
Stop into our College Park Location to find out how you can become a VXI Superhero!
How to Apply:
When: Monday-Friday 9:00am to 12:00pm
Where: 1688 Phoenix Parkway College Park, GA 30349
Must be dressed professionally and have a hard copy of your resume.
Production schedule will be 2:15 PM - 11:00 PM.
The call center is open Monday-Sunday 8am-11:00pm each day.
Must be flexible for training.
This description portrays in general terms the type and level(s) of work performed and is not intended to be all-inclusive, nor the specific duties of any one incumbent. Management reserves the right to make amendments to said job description at any time.