PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING WALK-INS. PLEASE COMPLETE ASSESSMENTS AND A RECRUITER WILL CONTACT YOU WITH THE NEXT STEPS.
VXI is guided by our Values:Excellence, Integrity, Teamwork, Agility and Inventiveness.
Make someone happy. We aren’t just a contact center; we are heroes that save the day! When our customers need us, we’re there! And your desire to help, along with your polished sales and communication skills, are what will make them raving fans. If you’ve got schedule flexibility, a winning attitude, and some great sales, customer care or technical support experience, we want to talk to you. It might just land you a job and make YOU happy, too.
Once hired, each referral hired will earn you $20 per pay period
up to Five (5) referrals PLUS your friend earns $20 per pay period just for
being referred for as long as you both remain actively employed with VXI.
Now Hiring Customer Service Representatives Immediately!
* Full-Time Positions
* Must be flexible for shifts from 7 am - 9 pm
VXI is guided by our Values: Excellence, Integrity, Teamwork, Agility, and Inventiveness.
Provide customer support to consumers via telephone. Handle customer inquiries and resolve simple and basic support issues, such as balance/benefit inquires, card replacements, general use questions and
PIN queries. Will need to understand and differentiate when a question is appropriate for customer service and/or referral to the applicable state agency(s).
General Duties & Responsibilities
* Provides customer support by phone, consumers. Serves as a primary contact for inbound customer issues.
* Processes a high volume of consumer inquiries and services and resolves a targeted percentage of those inquiries.
* Troubleshoots customer problems identifies the root cause of the problem and uses tool and resources appropriately to determine how to resolve customer problems.
* When unable to resolve problems in a reasonable amount of time, will escalate to the appropriate resource.
* Tracks and documents inbound support requests and ensure proper notation of customer problems or issues.
* Meets standards of job, such as quality standards, adherence to schedule and average handle time.
* May provide guidance and/or mentoring to less experienced Customer Service Associates - Consumer.
* Other related duties assigned as needed.
* High school diploma or GED.
* Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen. We’ll review 7-year history.
* Full-Time position up to 40 hours per week.
* Flexible working schedule.
* Exemplary Attendance Records with Previous Employers.
* Excellent typing skills - 25 wpm.
General Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
* Knowledge of the company’s products, services, and business operations to enable resolution of customer inquiries
* Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Computer navigation and operation skills
* Demonstrates effective people skills and sensitivities when dealing with others
* Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
·Paid Training - $11 per hour
$12 After 90 days of employment
·Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
·Fun Work Environment
·Abundant Advancement Opportunities
You will love our fun work environment and endless opportunity for growth!
Stop into our College Park Location to find out how you can become a VXI Superhero!
How to Apply:
When: Currently not accepting walk-ins. An interview must be scheduled with the Recruiter.
Where: 1688 Phoenix Parkway College Park, GA 30349
Please attach a resume to the application.
This description portrays in general terms the type and level(s) of work performed and is not intended to be all-inclusive, nor the specific duties of any one incumbent. Management reserves the right to make amendments to said job description at any time.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!