VXI Global Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at VXI Global Solutions
VXI internal candidates must apply online at www.vxi.com under "Internal positions in Atlanta".
Resumes without an application or signed eligibility form will NOT be accepted.
External Candidates- Please apply online at www.vxi.com under Careers/Atlanta
Responsible for the day-to-day operations of a team of Customer Service Associates. This position has a direct and immediate impact on the overall efficiency and profitability of the company.
Your Day to Day:
- Exhibit the VXI Culture of Performance and Core Values; Teamwork, Integrity, and Excellence by regularly applying as guiding principles in the decisions and actions chosen based on Reason, Record, and Circumstance.
- Meeting or exceeding Key Performance Indicators and Guidelines in addition to VXI Policies and Procedures.
- Accomplishes team results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and motivating employees; coordinating, and enforcing system policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Responsible for the day-to-day application of organizational policies and procedures. Recognizes and recommends operational improvements to increase agent performance.
- Avoid legal challenges by maintaining compliance with client service agreements and legal requirements.
- Monitors performance of staff members according to established standards.
- May participate in hiring decisions and conduct performance appraisals.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned by the leadership team.
To be successful, you must have
- Associates degree preferred.
- Have one year previous related leadership experience in a fast paced environment, preferably in a leadership role
- Have Bronze level LEAD and Performance Culture Certifications preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Strong phone presence with exemplary customer service and/or sales skills.
· Able to coach and motivate in accordance with the VXI Performance Culture.
· Detail oriented.
· Familiar with contact center tools, systems, and methodologies.
· Strong MS Office skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Adaptable to swift program changes, developing the skills in proactive critical thinking and problem-solving.
Environmental and Physical Requirements
· Work in a climate controlled professional office environment with a cubicle style desk workstation.
· Ability to be seated for 2 - 4 hours at any one time, with or without accommodation.
· Ability to speak clearly and annunciate the designated spoken language(s) on a phone call and to others within the Supervisor and Manager levels.
· Ability to hear, with or without accommodation, and listen for understanding with others in the designated spoken language(s), with or without accommodation.
· Ability to use hands to type and eyes to see and read the designated spoken language on a computer monitor for recording sales information, caller information, and other specific information as require by VXI and/or the client, with or without accommodation.
· Ability to follow directions and logical process flows, with or without accommodation.
· Ability to walk or stand for 2-4 hours at a time up to 7-8 hours in a day, with or without accommodation.
- Flexible with schedule to accommodate working in a 24x7 environment and international time zones
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.