Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Sample Coordinator
at WuXi AppTec
- Job ID
WuXi AppTec is a leading global pharmaceutical, medical device open-access capability and technology platform company with global operations. We have an opening in our Staging Department for an Associate Sample Coordinator.
- Review and assign Sample Testing Instructions (STI)
- Verify & review client paperwork submitted with samples
- Receive client samples & originate worksheets for sample testing
- Ensure samples are delivered to the laboratory in a timely manner
- Maintain proper storage requirements for samples
- Works on routine assignments per written procedures, where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required.
- Normally receives minimal instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Works under close supervision from supervisor or senior personnel.
- Contributes to the overall operations and to the achievement of departmental goals
- Perform job specific tasks in compliance with applicable Regulations, International Standards, and WuXi AppTec Policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
- May be required to work holidays and weekends
- May be required to work overtime
- May be required to assist in other departments
- Other duties as assigned
Experience / Education
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have valid driver’s license and maintain good driving record
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Thorough understanding of Good Laboratory Practices and Good Manufacturing Practices
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently as required
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Proficient in oral & written communication skills
- Need to be able to read, write and understand English
- Proficient in Microsoft (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Must be able to work in an environment with variable noise levels.
- Must be able to work in lab setting with exposure to biohazards / chemicals
- Must be able to wear appropriate PPE
- Ability to stand / sit / walk for long periods of time
- Ability to crouch, bend, twist, and reach
- Ability to push / pull 30 lbs. routinely/ often / occasionally
- Ability to identify and distinguish colors
- Must be able to perform activities with repetitive motions
Shift: Tuesday - Friday 8:00 - 5:00 and Saturday 6:30 - 2:30
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled